What to expect
Plan to spend up to 90 minutes at your first visit. Your evaluation will take approximately 55 minutes and any miscellaneous time spent with administrative issues can take up to 30 minutes (i.e., completion of forms, scheduling, payment, etc.). All subsequent visits will last for approximately 60 minutes. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to your first appointment to ensure accurate completion of registration forms.
When you come for your appointment please remember to bring your prescription, insurance card(s), and any x-rays, MRIs, or other physician reports that may be beneficial for the therapist to accurately treat your condition or injury. If you are being treated for your hip or knee, please wear or bring shorts or loose fitting pants; while a t-shirt or tank top is helpful for those being treated for their shoulder.
Excel Rehabilitation is a participating provider with the following insurance companies:
- Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO and HMO
- Mail Handlers
- MAMSI (MDIPA, Optimum Choice, One Net, GEHA)
- Anthem (PPO)
- One Health/Great West
- Tricare (Standard and For Life)
- Aetna (PPO and HMO)
- Workman’s Compensation
- United Healthcare
- Corvel (Fairfax County Government Employee Worker's Compensation)
While this list is extensive not all accepted plans may be shown. Please call the office if you do not see your carrier.
Dealing with insurance can be complicated so let us help you.
* If we are not preferred providers for your insurance plan and you have out-of-network benefits, we will gladly submit insurance claims on your behalf. Please note, based on your individual benefit plan, you will be responsible for any deductible or uncovered amount.
* There are not set fees for those patients that choose to self-pay without use of insurance. Charges are specific to each patient’s treatment plan and will be collected at time of service.
New Patient Forms
If you would like to complete it prior to your initial visit you will find links to the new patient registration packet below; as well as, the current HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices.